Rainbow Theatre presents Shakespeare
Worthing's acclaimed 'close to perfection' Rainbow Shakespeare, directed by Nick Young, returns to magical Highdown Gardens to cast its spell once more upon their audiences by creating fun and exciting productions that the whole family can understand and enjoy.
This year the wit, laughter and sparks fly in the robust comedy about Petruchio's attempts to woo the fiery Katherine in The Taming of the Shrew. This production is followed by the follies of love, friendship, betrayal ... and a dog ... in The Two Gentlemen of Verona. Two close friends are seeking love - but what happens to friendship when they both fall for the same woman? Gentle and inspiring comedy to enjoy with a picnic!
Bring a picnic, chair or rug and join the summer enchantment!
Be amazed, be captured, be moved ...
And enjoy seeing some of your favourite Rainbow actors return to entertain you on a summer night under the stars!
"Rainbow Shakespeare do a superb job of entertaining the audience!"
(5 stars - The Argus, Brighton)
More information can be found on the:
The Taming of the Shrew:
- Tuesday 3rd to Sunday 8th July 2018
- The Eternal Battle and Love Story
The Two Gentlemen of Verona:
- Tuesday 10th to Sunday 15th July 2018
- The Follies of Love, Friendship & Betrayal – PLUS A DOG!
- Evenings at 7:30pm (gates open at 6pm)
- Sat & Sun Matinees at 2pm (gates open at 12:30pm)
- from Worthing Theatres or at the gate
- Adults £17 (£30 both shows)
- Children £8 (£12 both shows)
- Family of Four £44 (£80 both shows)
Picnic under the stars and be part of what has become one of the great Sussex traditions.